The Site is controlled and managed by the lawyer Marco Odracci, with headquarters in Corso G. Matteotti n. 46, 20122 Brescia, tel. +39 030 2942095, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fiscal Code DRCMRC83L28B157R, and VAT No. 07897610965, who is the data controller (hereinafter the “Owner” or also the “Studio”) of the Personal Data collected through the Site.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (hereinafter, the “Regulation”).
Type of personal data processed and legal basis
The types of data and information collected and processed by the firm are:
- – navigation data (automatically collected);
- – data provided voluntarily by the User;
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified users, but which, by definition, could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of personal data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users to connect to the Internet site, as well as other operating system and IT environment parameters.
These personal data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and are kept for the period strictly necessary for statistical analysis.
Personal data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The Firm collects the personal data provided voluntarily by Users to the Firm on the basis of their consent for the purpose of obtaining information and/or requests for quotes by completing and sending the appropriate form on the Site on the “contact” page, as well as through sending emails to the address email@example.com, always on the “contacts” page of the Site.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of allowing navigation and consultation within the site and to fulfill legal obligations. Furthermore, the user’s personal data will be processed in order to be able to respond to requests for information and/or estimates, received by the firm by sending the form on the site and/or e-mail messages to the “contacts” page of the site.
Without prejudice to what is indicated in relation to navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data. However, failure to provide them will make it impossible for the firm to be able to examine requests for information and/or estimates.
Storage time of personal data and methods of treatment
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. The personal data processed to follow up on users’ requests will be kept for a duration equal to that necessary for the execution of the requested services as well as, where applicable, for the additional periods of time envisaged by specific legal provisions, in compliance with the obligations of a civil, fiscal, and tax nature currently in force, and without prejudice to the need to provide for contractual, administrative, fiscal, accounting, or legal obligations subsequent to the termination of use of the service. As soon as the aforementioned obligations have been fulfilled, the user’s personal data will be definitively deleted. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of personal data, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access. The firm has implemented technical security measures such as antivirus, anti-ransomware, firewalls, and access passwords as well as physical impediment measures aimed at hindering access to the premises where they are kept.
Rights of the interested parties
The rights granted to the interested party by the data controller include:
- – have access to their personal data and information relating to them; obtain the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; request the deletion of personal data concerning him (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions specified in article 17, paragraph 1 of the Regulation and in accordance with the exceptions specified in paragraph 3 of the same article); obtain the limitation of the processing of the personal data provided (in the e-commerce context); obtain the limitation of the processing of the personal data provided (in the e-commerce
- – request and obtain from the data controller, in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is a contract or consent and the same is carried out by automated means, the personal data provided in a structured and readable format from an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (the so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- – object at any time to the processing of personal data provided when specific situations involving him arise;
- – revoke the consent given at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence) or particular categories of data (for example, data revealing the data subject’s racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health, or sex life). The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness.
- – File a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
The interested party can exercise his rights, make a report, or receive information on the methods of processing personal data through the “contacts” section of this site or by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons authorized to process
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place and are handled by personnel appointed by the firm, who are adequately identified and trained, and possibly by its professionals. The personal data may also be processed by third parties, such as external service providers (e.g., technical assistance), who act on behalf of the firm, are duly appointed as data processors, and who will process the personal data in accordance with the purpose for which the personal data was originally collected.
Users’ personal data will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
“Victorious warriors first win and then go to war, while defeated warriors first go to war and then try to win.”
It’s the people that no one imagines can do certain things that do things that no one can imagine…
“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.”